If you care about Middle East developments, watch the strongman Putin and learn.
UPDATED: ( Washington, D.C.) — The invasion of Ukraine began today.
- Putin has seized Crimea.
- Putin formally asked Russian parliament for authorization to use force in Ukraine.
- Received unanimous consent from Russian Senate.
- Debate warned of “apocalyptic consequences” if Kremlin doesn’t move.
- Russian troops on the move — 6,000 troops have occupied Crimea.
- More than 150,000 Russian troops have been mobilized and are awaiting Putin’s command.
- Kremlin ignoring President Obama’s warning about “costs” of Kremlin intervention.
- How far will Putin go?
- Meanwhile, Netanyahu heads to U.S. on Sunday.
- Expects showdown with Obama over Iran, peace process.
- Film about the “Son of God” debuts.
- Stirring fierce reactions for and against, even among Christians.
March comes in like a lion.
- How will President Obama respond to Putin aggression?
- This crisis — head to head with Putin — is the biggest test of the Obama presidency.
- This is bigger than the crises with Libya, Egypt…
View original post 789 more words